Guests online: 1
no members online
registered members: 57
unactivated members: 0
newest member: mesiveski
|user today: ||179|
|user online: ||1|
|Max. onlinerecord: ||16|
|Max. per day: ||259|
|user yesterday: ||178|
|user month: ||3285|
|Entire users: ||51956|
|Eurobees - to connect beekeepers from EU
|The idea of Eurobees was established because there is not certain place on the internet where the beekeepers from EU could exchange experience and information at international level in one place. The most forums and beekeeping related pages focused on particular state beekeeping issue, that's why the information necessary for beekeepers flows slowly or not at all. For example CCD cases.It is spoken , if the bees disappear the life will finish on Earth.
|Many beekeepers do not speak English well (incl. me). Can we help them?
|The Beekeeping Diary is now available . Suggestions to make it better are very welcome.
Beekeeping Diary is in English and Estonian (incl help text)
- Some "bugs" fixed (found by oomen - tnx)
- Colony type
- "Fly colony" from own bees
- Hive name - only numbers
- Honey frames counting for count harvest
- Now it is possible to add "wing cut" to queen
- Therapy insert to whole group (tnx oomen)
- Changing reminder is now possible
- Therapy report
- Varroa control insert (tnx oomen)
- Adding therapy and reminder in one place
- Brood control
Main page is selectable
"Full report" has been added to "Reports" menu.
Therapy notification system has been added. Therapy page has been improved.
|Latest Active Forum Threads